Modern kitchens nowadays are doing away with conventional kitchen decor. People are switching to modular kitchen setups with stainless steel kitchen cabinets.
Since a kitchen is the heart of any house, it needs to be well-maintained, neat and clean. Stainless Steel Modular kitchens require regular maintenance and apt hygiene.
However, the modern lifestyle is hectic and relentless. People cannot afford to spend much time on household chores and activities.
Therefore, switching to steel kitchen furniture can be a good idea. Not just they are easy to clean and maintain, but they render a stylish look to your kitchen as well.
Maintenance Recommendations for Stainless Steel Cabinets
Following are some of the most effective stainless steel cleaning tips and tricks:
- As soon as you are done cooking, try scrubbing off the dirt and grime to prevent long-time exposure to alkaline substances. Leaving behind the grime for a long time will make the stains more permanent in nature. It will require lots of power and time to rub it off.
- Do not forget to tear off and remove the protective film on time. If the surface seems sticky because of glue after removing the protective film, simply wipe it off using banana water and a soft piece of cloth. Otherwise, at a later stage, removing the protective film tends to get quite difficult.
- Always try to keep the surface of stainless steel cabinets dry and moisture-free. Long-term exposure to moisture can lead to issues like cracking etc.
- As mentioned earlier, regular cleaning is necessary for kitchen steel accessories.
- Clean stainless steel sink with soft nylon scrubbing pads. This will prevent any chances of scratches.
- Baking soda is the best cleaner for stainless steel. Mix with warm water and wipe the surfaces of your steel kitchen furniture. It removes stains from stainless steel surfaces effectively.
- It is necessary to wipe clean the steel kitchen cabinet sets regularly.
- Opt for alkaline chlorinated or non-chloride cleaners to clean your modular kitchen materials shining and stain-free.
- Keep in mind to soften hard water with filters so that the number of mineral deposits on your stainless steel shelves and other furniture is minimal.
- Using the right tools for cleaning your vanity cabinet is of utmost importance. Using the wrong equipment can be of great harm.
What Not to Do?
- Do not use chlorine as the cleaning agent as it is capable of eroding your stainless-steel sink.
- Do not use metal scrapers or wire brushes to clean the steel sink and hob cabinet.
- Do not ever use hydrochloric acid or muriatic acid on any modular kitchen steel rack.
Steel kitchen furniture can be highly stylish. But at the same time, if you wish them to be durable, spend a few minutes every day to keep them clean and shiny.
There are so many companies that offer steel modular kitchen furniture. But only Jumbosskitchens offer genuine 304-grade stainless steel.
A pioneering company that manufactures only high-grade stainless-steel equipment and furniture, Jumbo SS Kitchens is the best destination for all your modular kitchen requirements.
Connect with Jumbosskitchens for top-grade stainless steel kitchen cabinets.